Saturday, April 14, 2018

Magical fibers

Hello.  Playing in the Twofer challenge today.


I picked up this stamp from Craft Warehouse for $1 and put it to good use for this challenge. It says its from Colorplay designed exclusively for SPC. The sentiment and dog are one stamp. So, I used some post it notes to cover up the sentiment to create the card below.



Paw print border die is from Frantic stamper. Birthday sentiment is from Papetrey, Ink.

That is it for today. Thanks for stopping in.











5 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

Your little doggie is adorable! The die cut paw prints are a great addition and that sentiment makes me laugh!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Twofers!

Susanne Vargas said...

Your little doggie is adorable! The die cut paw prints are a great addition and that sentiment makes me laugh!
Thank you so much for joining us at the Twofers!

Darnell said...

Haha, Laurie, I would have paid a lot more than a dollar for that amusing dog/sediment combo! It really made me laugh! The Mister is talking about getting another dog after a number of years without so I might have to make a sign with that statement and hang it in the house! Your design is complete with the fun paw print border!! Thank you for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #4! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

Super cute!! LOVE that dog and what a fun sentiment for the first card. :) Great black and white designs, Laurie! Thanks for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh Laurie, how I wish I could find the stamp about shedding. Your cards are the bomb. I have a beagle that sheds so bad that I have written this down and will frame it. Great twofer. The paw prints are a great addition to the cards.