Sunday, August 20, 2017

A note to say hello

Hi everyone. Here is a quick card I put together for the Add a sentiment challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.


It's a bit girlie. Flower and leaf stamps are from Stamplorations. I used pigment inks from Fresh Ink to create the wreath. I did draw a circle using a circle die and a very soft pencil so that I could stay centered and all. Sentiments are from Wplus9.

Fabrrka Decoru is used for the centers of the flowers. I just love this stuff, comes in so many colors, textures and you can get it over at Kat Scrappiness. Link on side bar.

Stay safe and enjoy the big solar eclipse tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

an adorable design, luv this CAS card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*