Saturday, July 8, 2017

It's been too long

Hello. Sharing this Hero Arts Monthly kit stamps from last month using the JUGS trend week challenge. I made a few cards using the June kit, but never posted them until now.


This is inspired by the one Jennifer McGuire made when she was introducing the kit. I blended the inks, cut out the die cut and then went back and blended some more. In hindsight, I should've used a black marker or a dauber with ink on it for coloring the edge where the giraffe halves meet up.

Thanks for stopping in.



http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/07/just-us-girls-401-trend-week.html

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I saw this set on Hero Arts - and loved it - but...it was out of stock (which may be a good thing). Great job.

Nancy said...

I saw these cards by Jennifer and Laurie yours is just as fabulous! Your ink blending is terrific! Thanks for sharing your talents with us this week at Just Us Girls, and I hope you will join us again soon!

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous creation! Your ink blending is so awesome and the whole scene is just so perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at JUGS this week!

Donna said...

This is stunning!