Friday, April 28, 2017

Note to say hello

Hi everyone. Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.

I used some stick it! double sided tape to cut out the solid butterfly, then added the black detail layer. Dies are from Memory Box. Glitter came next in yellow and orange. I've had these little jars of glitter in my drawer for so long that I have no idea who even makes them. Obviously, I don't use glitter often enough.

I cut out a circle and taped it on top of the butterfly so that I could sponge some summer sky blue ink from Memento around it.

Sentiment is from Papertrey, Ink.

Adding this into the anything goes challenge over at Simon Says Stamp too.









3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love this - I am a butterfly lover and your layout is perfect for this challenge.

Jo Nevill said...

So pretty
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Karren said...

That butterfly is just gorgeous! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.