Friday, April 14, 2017

It's your birthday

Hello.  Playing with the sketch over at CAS(e) this sketch. 

Stamps are from Gerda Steiner Designs. I stamped them using versafine ink, heat embossed with clear embossing powder and then colored with Copic's. I also bought the coordinating die set that goes with and used it to cut a few out.

I popped the middle three Giraffe's up using tiny foam squares and mounted them at different heights.

For the sentiment, I used a piece of post it note tape to cover up the "go wild" so that I could just stamp the top of words. Then reversed that to stamp the inside.

Colored a tiny piece of white satin ribbon the same color as the Giraffes using the Copic marker. This enabled me to hide the seam between them and the sentiment. Card base is a dark brown.











Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super fun take on the sketch!

Natalie said...

Very fun birthday card!! Love the inside sentiment!

Glittered Paws said...

Too cute - love giraffes - and just in time to celebrate the birth of the new giraffe. Love your matching ribbon.

Hannelie said...

Oh I LOVE this !
Thank you so much for playing at CTS!