Friday, April 21, 2017

Always be yourself (unless....)

Hey there. Playing in this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.


Stamps are from Stamping Bella. I inked them up with Versafine and heat embossed with clear embossing powder, so that I could color them with Copic's.

Added some spectrum glitter in clear to the horns. For the wings I used a bit of silver to coordinate with the glitter paper.

Unicorns were cut out using my Brother Scan N Cut, then popped up off of the card using foam tape.










 Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

So cute - love the unicorn - I know several that have the cut and scan - tempting.

Amy O said...

These little unicorns are so sweet and I love the the glitter paper too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

What a smile this just brought! Super fun images and I love the quote. Yes, by all means be a unicorn if given the chance. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!