Friday, May 6, 2016

Stenciled thank you

Hi everyone! Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch, which I paired up with SSS Wednesday challenge of using a stencil.

I just got the new Hero Art's card kit in the mail yesterday and put the thank you sentiment to use on this card.

I used my Nano from Stampholic to place the stamps exactly where I wanted them. Since it's stamped onto two layers, I had to stamp it twice to get it to be dark enough and stamp completely. One of the benefits of using this particular stamp positioner. 

Before stamping the sentiment I used Lawn Fawn's butter ink with a Memory Box stencil in order to get this fabulous back ground.

Black rivets are from Queen & Co.

That's it for now, thanks for stopping in.
















Follow on Bloglovin




4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - and love your background you created.

Irish Cherokee said...

Very clean and beautiful. Nicely done Laurie.

Hugs and Blessings

Jim

Jen Timko said...

What pretty colors....the yellow is so fantastic with the black. Wonderful sentiment! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Caryn said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the bold black sentiment. Great take on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday STENCIL IT Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx