Sunday, March 20, 2016

Thank you

Hi everyone, here is my take on the sketch over at CASe this sketch. Went with a very feminine twist this time around.

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. I stamped it using my Nano several times to get the black the darkest it could be.

The light pink polka dot designer paper is out of my stash so I have no idea who made it.  Colored the lace with the R81 Copic marker. Small scalloped border is from Lifestyle crafts.

Pink rose is from Kaisercraft and the leaves are a punch from Martha Stewart crafts.

Thanks for stopping by.













Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Great job with the sketch Laurie! Love that pink lace with matching rose.

Patti J said...

WowL another gorgeous creation! Thanks for sharing!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - great image to use this technique on. Love this rose image. Now to get your chores done.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!