Saturday, January 23, 2016

Tank you

OK, I'm back again today with another challenge card. Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge is to create a card with critters on it, and use Lawn Fawn stamps if you have them. Well, the Fintastic Friends stamp set is the first one I came across in my stash of stamps and here is what I did with it.

Colored with Copic's, fussy cut out and popped up with foam tape.

I believe the turquoise cardstock is from Bazzill, as it's been in my stash for a long time. I really like how well it matched the water in the tank.

I'm not sure if fish qualify as "critters" but I'm going for it anyway. Kept this clean and simple and love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.







Follow on Bloglovin















3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Sure fish are critters and this card is too cute. Very original idea.

Natalie said...

Super cute critter card!!

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous cute card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby