Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Nice Hat!

Hi everyone! Here is a clean, simple and quick card for you today.

I got the sentiment stamp at my local stamp store which just happens to be Impress. You can find their web site here and the stamp is from Savvy Stamps. Lots to choose from.

The santa hat is from A*Muse Studio (retired) and colored with the R29 Copic marker.  I added some dimension to his hat with some puffy paint that was heated with the heat gun.

Stitched dies are from My Favorite Things.

Finally, I added three snowflakes on the bottom using the snowflake stubby from Stamps by Judith and white craft paint. I wanted something added to the bottom corner and sequins and/or pearls were just too much.  So went with this subtle route and liked it quite well.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Cute - love the fluff you added to his had and perfect sentiment.