Monday, December 28, 2015

Happy Anniversary

Hi everyone! I hope the Holidays were good to everyone! I know they were to me. =) Here is a card I made a while ago but never got around to posting.

The daisy peeking behind the fishtail banner is from Purple Onion Designs. I stamped it in white and then heat embossed it with white powder to get it to stand out. Added three tiny black self adhesive pearls for the center.

Little tag and sentiment is from Papertrey, Ink. Colored the white satin ribbon with a Copic marker to match the designer paper. Which I'm not quite sure who it makes it. Added some black scrappers floss and twirled it around my pick to get it to curl.

Fishtail stitched banner die is from My Favorite Things.

That's all for today. I'm going to try to get back to organizing and cleaning up my craft room. But you know what will happen, I'll find something I forgot I had and then stop to make something. It'll be a slow process.


Follow on Bloglovin








3 comments:

Patti J said...

Tomorrow is clean up day in my CRoffice. It's gotten way out of hand! Love your card, Laurie...so pretty! Hugs...

Donna said...

Great card Laurie, like the soft colors. Happy New Year!

Glittered Paws said...

You use those fishtail banners a lot - I think I am going to have to get a set. Love how you dye your embellishments to match.