Friday, September 4, 2015

Binoculars

Hi all! Just saw the challenge posted at the Friday Mashup and had to play along. I went with the hunting theme.

I've had this stamp from AI for a number of years and I think I've only used it twice. It also comes with a back stamp that shows a gun and his fabulous backside. (giggling)

I just crack up every time I see him because he reminds me of so many men I know.

Colored with Copic's and also added some glossy accents to the binoculars. Ran a piece of kraft cardstock through the wood grain embossing folder from Sizzix and then highlight it with some kraft dye ink from PTI.

I sorta combined the two colors of wild wasabi and Marine into the teal of his plaid shirt. But got the espresso in, no problem.

Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!! I have certain stamps with "my husband's name" on them, lol! Great coloring and fun card. Thanks for playing along at the Friday Mashup! ~amy

Lisa said...

Great card, that is a terrific image! Love the woodgrain background and your coloring is wonderful!

Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

brrenwick said...

Love this!!! Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!