Friday, July 31, 2015

Googly eyes

Hello and Happy Friday! Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch.


I just picked up this googly eye embossing folder from Darice and just had to use it. Worked well for this sketch and looks great paired with the bat from Paper Smooches.

The bat is colored with prisma colored pencils and blend with OMS. The designer paper is from The Pumpkin Patch from DCWV that I believe is from a couple of years ago. I've had it in my Halloween stash for a while.

Added some self adhesive googly eyes down in the right hand corner to compliment all the other "eye" and we're done.

It's been so hot this summer that I'm now looking forward to the fall and the cooler weather! Hence the Halloween card.

ETA: forgot to enter this in to the anything goes challenges over at SSS and WIW.

Thanks for stopping in!


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

Kathy S said...

Isn't that a great pairing of embossing folder and stamp. I also love the googly eye element at the bottom right of your card. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The House That Stamp Built. Hope you'll join us again soon!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how cute is this bat - (we have a bat house up high on one of our trees not to far from the house), love his google eyes., and the ones at the corner too. Great card.

Tammy said...

Love it! Going have to look for the folder!

Heather said...

Oh, my goodness! How cute is that embossing folder!!?? I might "need" it to go with a monster set I own. But, I digress; love the addition of the little googly eyes at the bottom. Simple but perfect embellishments. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Cindy Hall said...

Oh, this is so much fun! I love the googly eyes down at the bottom. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Laurie! That little bat is so cute and the embossing looks lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx