Saturday, June 20, 2015

happy graduation

Hi everyone. It's that time of year for graduation and I really needed a card this time around. Here is what I came up with. I'm also adding this into the ATS challenge blog where they have a CAS challenge going on, and it's their 3rd Birthday.

Stamps are from Papertrey, Ink, it's the Tag-it's #4 set. Navy cardstock and ink incorporated into the card as part of the school colors.

Stitched tag and outline are from Simon Says Stamp and the circle are from Lil Inker Designs.

I unearthed a large white brad from my stash to add to the tag and then I used some white DMC floss to create the tassel.  Which is what took so long on this card. UGH.

Well, that's it for today. Thanks for popping in.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Donna said...

Great graduation card, like that tassel!

Tanja said...

I am sure that the recipient will love this card - thanks for joining us at ATSM

cm said...

Such a classy, striking graduation card! Your tassel looks fabulous, even though it was a hassle to make! Special touch! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the ATSM gallery!
~c