Saturday, June 6, 2015

Good things....

Hi everyone! I had an opportunity to play around with a few challenges last night. Verve has a eat me, drink me inspiration challenge that was the basis for the start of my card.

All stamps and dies are from Verve.

Cupcakes are colored with Copic's and the middle one is popped up using a foam square.

To get the ombre effect on the cardstock I got out my air compressor and airbrushed with a Ciao marker. Which means that I had to manipulate it a bit with some foam squares to get it to fit into the air gun.

Stitched dies are from My Favorite Things and the stitched banner die (black cardstock) is from Simon Says Stamp.

This card is for the following challenges:
Verve Eat me, Drink me June challenge
Simon Says Stamp - make it masculine
The Friday Mashup - ombre


Follow on Bloglovin



























6 comments:

Donna said...

Sweet card, like the ombrero look and those cupcakes are cute, beautifully colored and like how you arranged them!

Glittered Paws said...

Great card for either man or woman or child, love the middle cupcake popped up,.

brrenwick said...

Such a cute card!! I love the ombre panels and yummy cupcakes! Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just scrumptious! Love that ombre colorblocking! Thanks for playing along with our Diva inspiration challenge!

Lisa said...

Very nice, love the panels of color!

Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

jenn shurkus said...

great card :) love your ombre background! thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!