Sunday, May 17, 2015

Girly thank you

Hello! Here is my take on this week's challenge over at The Paper Players. It's clean and simple girly thanks.

Flower stamps and dies are from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped the flowers in Pink Lemonade from Fresh Ink by Impress Rubber Stamps. I used Copic Opaque white in the centers so that they would stand out a bit. The flowers are also popped up using thick foam tape mini squares.

Leaf die is from Memory Box and it's cut apart here and there to tuck under the flowers.

That wonderful pearl border in the back ground is from The Ribbon Girl in the UK. Got that as a part of my winnings from Less is More. Designer paper is from Making Memories that I found in my stash of papers. Rustic white cardstock from PTI used as the card base. Thank you sentiment is from MFT.

OK - Back to laundry. Thanks for popping in!

Follow on Bloglovin


















7 comments:

Pam said...

Love your gorgeous card. Great design and beautiful colors.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

What a lovely card, the colors are so pretty and the layout fantastic. I love that pearl trim, it's gorgeous!!
Thank you for sharing.

Donna said...

Beautiful card, great design, colors and especially like the dimension you created!

Tammy said...

So very pretty, love the soft color!

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful card - love the white centers in the flowers. I think I'm going to have to check out the copic opaque white.

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! You can't ever go wrong with these beautiful florals, and I love the striped paper with them...a great layout as well! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a pretty, fresh card! Love your choice of stamps and colors! Thank you for playing with the Paper Players this week!