Sunday, April 19, 2015

Thanks a bunch

Hi all! Here is a quick card I put together for the following two challenges. The Paper Players CAS watercolor and Sweet Sunday Sketch. See pictures below.

I used a Memento red marker on the flowers and then spritzed it with water to get a watercolor effect. I also did the background in Copic reinkers and spritzed it with rubbing Alcohol. I really like how it came out.

Stamps are from Clearly Besotted. I used the stitched square die to cut it out (SSS) and the rectangle sentiment panel is a fishtail banner with the points cut off from MFT. This is also popped up using foam tape.

Tiny yellow self adhesive pearls used for the centers of the flowers. 

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin










4 comments:

Donna said...

Striking card, that background is stunning!

Donna Heber said...

So pretty Laurie! I love your water colored background. The pearls add a nice touch too!

Trish said...

Love the card, very elegant look to it.

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! I love the color of the flowers. The yellow pearls make the perfect centers. The watercolored background is stunning. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players!