Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thinking of you

Hi everyone! Here is a card I did a while ago that I've had sitting in my card file to share. It so happens to fit into the Thinking of you challenge over at the card concept.

This is a clean and simple one layer card that I made in no time just playing around with a new stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called friendly flowers.

I used Chamomile and limeade fresh ink to stamp the flowers and leaves with.  Sentiment is stamped using Versafine ink.

I put this against a black background to take the picture as the white I usually use just washed this right out with all the soft colors.

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and I'd like to hear what you think of this one!

ETA: I'm also entering this into the Less is More color challenge of yellow and green, which I forgot about.







Follow on Bloglovin



8 comments:

ÅsaJ said...

A beautiful and soft CAS card! Like it a lot!!!! Åsa

Tammy said...

Beautiful soft yellows! Pretty card.

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Laurie, and it gives the illusion of having more layers! Thanks for sharing!

Glittered Paws said...

Simply stated stunning - love the soft colors and the black card base.

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Laurie, ideal for this weeks 'Less is More' challenge too if you hurry ;) Viv xx

Chrissie said...

I love the gentle colours of this one Laurie!
Super design!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful delicate blooms and perfect placement and use of the colours Laurie.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful! Love the CAS design! Thank you so much for playing along with The Card Concept!