Saturday, October 18, 2014

Toadally unexpected

Hi everyone! The theme over at Less is More this week is "little creatures" and here is what I came up with!

The frog stamp is a very old one from the former Angel Company.

I stamped it in colorbox Gum Drop Green from MFT. Used the round stitched die from Lil' Inkers to cut it out and then backed it with a layer of green from Bazzill.

The cattail is also in the pond life set from TAC and I used markers and the huff method to stamp one in the corner and on the inside.

The sentiment is from There She Goes, which is also no longer in business.

Kept this clean and simple since it's going to a male co-worker.

Thanks for stopping by!




Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

Anne said...

Laurie what a fabulous frog!
Thank so much for joining LIM this week
Anne
Less is More Designer

Tammy said...

Toadally made me giggle! Super cute card!

Patti J said...

Toad ally sweet card! Love it!!!

Chrissie said...

I just love that little frog!
Super card Laurie!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a fun card, love the cute frog!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Marianne said...

beautiful card Laurie

Glittered Paws said...

Love frogs - I remember this one from TAC - but I don't think I saved this one. Super cute card.

Glittered Paws said...

Love frogs - I remember this one from TAC - but I don't think I saved this one. Super cute card.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply fabulous Laurie.
Love the striking colour, cute image and super CAS creation
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Carol said...

So cute Laurie. Carol x

Linda said...

This is fab ..... loved the frog! xx