Thursday, August 28, 2014

Wishing you


Hi all! Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch. I departed from it just a bit which is unusual for me.

The mesh is a die from Cherry Lynn Designs. I cut two of them and then overlapped them to create the rectangle. Green scalloped border and flower dies are from My Favorite Things.

Added a black button from American Crafts and then tied a bow using ivory bakers twine. Black pearls added on for interest.

Sentiment is from Papetrey, Ink.

Adding thins to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge. This week its anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by!





Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

Bobby said...

I love that background die. It looks like lattice and is perfect to display the lovely flower on.

Tammy said...

Love, love the mesh die! Fabulous card Laurie!

Angela said...

Oh Laurie, the mess is so graphically awesome and pretty with that sweet flower!

Unknown said...

Super card, really fresh looking, love it.

Donna said...

You have been posting so many great lately! This is really cute!

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty card :) Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

Karren said...

Ooh I love that mesh die - I'm going to go looking for it as soon as I leave here :) Gorgeous card! I love the white on white look. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Stampingcountry said...

What a pretty Clean and Simple Card!

Kim S said...

I've never seen that mesh die before - I LOVE it. You have used the sketch beautifully with the mesh as the bottom layer. Thank you for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches!