Friday, August 22, 2014

Thanks a latte!

Good afternoon! Here is my take on this weeks Freshly Made Sketch #150.

I paired it with the CASology cue card JAVA

Coffee cups are stamped, heat embossed with clear embossing powder, colored with Copic's and then fussy cut. I popped them up using different thicknesses of foam tape. Back coffee cup is from Gina K and the smaller one is from PTI. I also did a bit of paper piecing on them.

The coffee stains were done using a stencil from Crafters Workshop and Vintage Photo distress ink. Then I ran it through my crimper so that it would resemble a coffee sleave.

Sentiment is from Gina K.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Viv said...

This looks fab Laurie, could be for me too as I sooo love my fresh coffee :) Viv xx

Linda Callahan said...

The crimped stained panel is a wonderful addition to your card! So cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

OH Babs said...

This is a very cute card. Glad to see someone using their crimper.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Cute and sweet, love the cofee spills and stains, GREAT touch!! Thanks soi much for joining us at CASology, we sure love it when you do!!!

Jen W. said...

This rocks, Laurie! Love the colour palette and shading and the corrugated kraft strip. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Jen Brum said...

Super fun card Laurie! Love those cups and the fun crimped piece! Great colours especially with those red splotches! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Judy1223 said...

Laurie, I love those sweet little paper-pieced coffee cups...and amazing coloring, too. The crimped panel is a perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at CASology!