Saturday, August 23, 2014

Clean and Simple 303 - seriously

Hi everyone! I really liked this CAS sketch #303 and had to give it a try.  Here is what I came up with!

I used some molding paste and a stencil from The Crafters Workshop to get the texture on the back ground. Once dry I dusted it with gold mica powder to give it some sparkle.

The seriously die and the awesome sentiment are from Lil' Inker Designs. I used the fishtail banner die from MFT to cut out the "awesome" and then popped it up using foam tape.

The old Sizzix primitive star die is used to cut out three stars using a thin piece of chip board. I glued them all together and then added the gold mirror cardstock. This gave it a bit of depth and thickness which was easier to pop up on foam tape.

Thanks for popping in! Have a great weekend!



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool! I love what I did with this sketch. Thanks for popping by!

Bobby said...

Seriously this looks great, Laurie. ;)