Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Baby baby baby

Hi everyone! Here's a peek at a baby card that I made for a co-worker who just had her first grandchild.

The onesie stamp is from Hero Arts that is one of four stamps in a set that I purchased eon's ago. It is paper pieced with polka dot paper from Papertrey, Ink. It is also popped up onto the circle cut out using foam tape.

The baby sentiment is a tiny stamp from PTI that I just stamped all around the edge of the circle cut out.

Satin ribbon added on top if the yellow polka dot dp and then the Bow Easy was used to tie that perfect bow.

Scalloped edges were created using the medium die from Lifestyle crafts. Lastly, I colored in the little heart on the onesie with a white sharpie paint pen.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

Jeni said...

Super cute Laurie! Great design ~jeni :)

Tammy said...

Adorable, perfect for a new baby!

Donna said...

Cute as can be, I like how you placed the onsie in the circle cutout!

Patti J said...

How sweet is this! I'm sure the new granny enjoyed it! Beautifully done, Laurie!

Karen Dunbrook said...

super sweet card...

Glittered Paws said...

This is precious - love one onesie - perfect for a new grandma. You had me at the polka dots.

Donna Heber said...

Adorable baby card Laurie! I love the onesie! I'm sure your co-worker appreciated you thinking of her.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is so cute!

Warm hugs
Maarit