Friday, November 22, 2013

Sparkle

Hello everyone! I had an opportunity to put together this card for two challenges today. It was great to relax a bit with some craftiness after a busy work week.






Sentiment stamp is from My Favorite Things and stamped in Gypsy Blue from Fresh Ink. I took my stardust pen and added a bit of sparkle to the swirl in the sentiment. You might need to click on the picture to see it tho!

Designer paper is from K&Company. The blue shimmer paper is from Hot Off The Press which I used to layer the bottom banner and the sentiment panel. Ribbon is colored with a smokey blue Copic to match. Dies from MFT.

I have 8 rhinestones on this card to co-inside with the CAS-ual Friday create with 8 challenge. The sketch is from this weeks Simon Says Stamp challenge, which I turned sideways.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!



Follow on Bloglovin


6 comments:

Angie said...

Love the colors and those papers are so wintery!

Natalie said...

This is pretty, Laurie! Love the "8" challenge, the rhinestones are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Laurie, your card is so crisp and clean - love the sparkle on the flourish of the sentiment - glad you had time to relax and play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

Jingle said...

Very pretty card! I like how you rotated the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Amy Kolling said...

Laurie, I love the wintery blue against the bright white embossed background! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Your colors are so soft and pretty! Your card is lovely! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!