Friday, November 15, 2013

Mojo #319 - Red mittens

Hi all! Yes, another post (card) from me today!  Decided to try this weeks Mojo sketch and here's what I did with it.  I turned this sketch on it's side, BTW.



Stamps are from Verve except for the tiny snowflake in the mittens. Mittens are colored with Copic's.

The red and blue designer paper is from K&Company. Snowflake embossing folder is from PC and used on a piece of white cardstock. I did pop up this layer from the card base using foam tape.

Red cardstock is from Bazzill and the blueberry and enchanted evening are from PTI.

Off to clean up my mess now! Thanks for dropping in!
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

Natalie said...

How cute, love the mittens and the way you've turned the sketch! Sweet card! I've got to pin this!

Patti J said...

You always do such a good job with the Verve sketches. Great card, Laurie...thanks for sharing!

Darnell said...

This is a cool make on the sketch, Laurie! Your background circle looks like a globe showing the arctic circle, which is why those mittens look so inviting!! Hugs, Darnell

Tammy said...

Love the blue and red! Great holiday card!

Donna said...

Nice card, love your coloring with the red!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a sweet card! I love the embossed background!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the red mittens and the sketch is amazing, great job.