Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Just because

Greetings all! I made this card last week using a sketch I liked (not sure who's it is now) and forgot all about it.


The image is from Plum Purdy and stamped in Versafine - then clear embossed so that I could color it with Copics.

The flower is felt and I had to air brush it to match all the elements on the card. The button is a die from PTI that drives me batty! It doesn't have any punch holes to get it out of the die once you cut it. I tried using washi tape, tape, etc. to get it out and finally had to dig it out with my piercing tool. Grrr! Do you have any dies that are frustrating to you? What do you do to get around it?

Designer paper is from DCWV - The pumpkin patch! I just love this 6x6 pad of dp! Sentiment is from Verve. Black rhinestones are from Kaisercraft.

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - I am going to have to try and use the versafine ink/embossed and then color with copic markers, your coloring is always great.

Tammy said...

Very pretty, love the gorgeous image!

Donna said...

Beautiful card! I like the felt flower and the button you worked so hard at!!