Thursday, October 10, 2013

Think pink

Good Morning! Thought I would share my Breast Cancer awareness card with you all today!


Sentiment is from A*Muse and stamped in pink lemonade fresh ink. Polka dot designer paper is from Papertrey, Ink and cut with my medium scalloped border from Lifestyle Crafts. The tag die is from Verve and that pink heart ribbon is something that I picked up at the clinic where I got my Mammogram done. Hot pink scrappers floss added to the tag to continue the think pink theme!

Ladies, if you haven't had your annual mammogram done - make an appointment and take care of you! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

How pretty - love the die you used.

Tammy said...

Wonderful card for the cause!

Patti J said...

So pretty! Great job, Laurie!