Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wishing you comfort

Hi everyone! I had to get lost in some ink tonight to relax after a very busy and stressful week, and it's only Wednesday!!!! Here's what I did with this weeks Mojo Monday sketch #305.


Sentiment is from Verve. I used Rustic cream cardstock from PTI and the blue green paper is from an old cardstock pack I've had forever from Colorbok. Designer paper is from Basic Grey.

Dragonfly die is from Memory Box and it's wings are cut from blue vellum. I did use the old flower embossing folder from Provo Craft on the very back panel but it kind of hidden behind the dp.

I'm also adding this to this weeks Flutter By challenge since it's an open any winged creature week. Which is great cuz I finally get to use a dragonfly! 

Thanks for stopping by!



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! Hope your week improves!

Danni said...

What a beautiful card! Great job! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!