Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pillow box

Hi everyone! I just purchased these really cute pillow boxes at Impress Rubber Stamps and thought I'd play around with one today.


Sentiment is from Papertrey, Ink.

I cut the flower from the tatters floral die using a linen piece of fabric. I then cut the leaves using a die from Spellbinders. To get the leaves green I used distress stain in peeled paint and the added a bit of picket fence to it to get a lighter green.

Button is from American Crafts and the twine is from PTI.

Entering this into the following challenges:
A Passion for Papertrey - use three embellishments
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
The Paper Players - ABC


Thanks for stopping by!
Follow on Bloglovin


10 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty, nice for a little just because gift!

Lin said...

Your flower really stands out against the kraft! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Wednesday Challenge!

Patti J said...

Very cute, Laurie! Kraft is one of my favorite things, and I've never seen a Kraft pillow box! Thanks for enabling me :-) hugs...

Tammy said...

Very pretty! Love its simplicity!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love pillow boxes - especially in Kraft. All it needs is the beautiful flower you used.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful design-your flower is so pretty :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx

Ann Schach said...

Adorable! I love the flower accent! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Laurie, what a fun fall project! I love the texture on the fabric flower. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players for my anything but a card challenge! :)

Aimes said...

Love, love, LOVE this sweet box!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey! :)

Greta said...

Very pretty box--congrats on the win & top 3 pick!