Thursday, August 1, 2013

Birthday fishes

Hi everyone! what a week it's been! Here's a card I did last weekend playing around with some new stamps from Paper Smooches. This is from the set Birthday Buddies.



Please click on the picture to see this better!!! I must come up with a better way to take pictures of my cards!

I used the borders 1 die (also from Paper Smooches) to create the waves and then I highlighted them with a bit of white pigment ink.

Fish is colored with Copic's and cut out using a circle nestie. I decided to use the dot technique with the Copic's around the fish - I've never done this since I haven't been a real big fan of the look. I think I've changed my mind, however it has to be very subtle.

Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Totally adorable, Laurie! I don't even know where to begin...it's just utter cuteness! Thanks for sharing!

Tammy said...

Love the wonderful background, perfect for the cutie pie fish!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Really cute! I love the waves!

Darnell said...

This is so adorable, Laurie! I love everything about this card, even the subtle dotting!!