Sunday, June 2, 2013

CASe this sketch - Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! Here's a quick, clean and simple card I completed for CTS#30. 


Stamp is from Papertrey, Ink. I stamped it using Versafine ink - which gave me some wonderful coverage!

Designer paper for the fishtail banners is from Lasting Impressions and the lime green cardstock is from Bazzill Smoothies.

I popped up a white panel behind the sentiment using some foam squares and then decided at the last minute that I need a bit "more" - tiny black pearls go well in the corners.

I took this picture with my work camera and had to fuss with it a bit in PSE in order to get it bright enough - however it still kind of looks dark and shadowy. My battery for my normal card taking camera was dead! Think I might need to buy a back up battery!

Thanks for stopping by!



4 comments:

Patti J said...

Those colors just pop against that black and white! Thanks for the inspiration - need to make a card today, and might just case this one! Hugs...

Tammy said...

Love the fishtail tags! Great CAS card!

Chrissy Larson said...

Great use of the sketch and I love your color choices!

donna mikasa said...

I love your bold sentiment and your banner colors!