Monday, April 1, 2013

Just for you - Mojo Monday #287

Hi everyone! I put this together quickly since I already had the flowers stamped and cut out. It's been sitting in my "To Create With" spot on the side of my desk. So, when I saw this sketch this morning...well you know how it goes!



Stamps are from Verve. I colored the flowers with Memento markers and huffed on it to get the image I wanted.

The green and pink cardstock is from Paper Pizazz. The designer paper is from Making Memories that I've had in my paper stash forever. The green rhinestones and the blush pearls are from Kaisercraft. Lime green satin ribbon is from my stash of endless ribbon. I can't believe how well it matched the green cardstock!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Love this card, Laurie! I'm pinning it! Great sketch to work with and I love your choices!

Tammy said...

Love the beautiful color combo and the image is gorgeous! Great card!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - love the flowers - so simple yet elegant.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love this sweet card! Gorgeous colors! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Jewelsmae said...

This is lovely, zingy colours really make it pop and the flowers are beautiful