Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You are loved!

Hello everyone! Happy Valentines Day! Here's a CAS card I made for my honey!


The heart stamp is from the dollar bin at Michael's and stamped with MFT Colorbox Wild Chery ink. I love their new inks, they give such wonderful coverage.

Gingham designer paper is from A*Muse, I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and then cut it out using the fishtail die from MFT. Added a bright red button from American Crafts and tied it with some black scrappers floss.

White, black and pure poppy cardstock is from Papertrey, Ink.

I hope you all have a sweet Valentines Day and don't eat all your Chocolate in one sitting! ;-) Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great card Laurie! Love the dynamics of black, white and red!

Natalie said...

That's a sweet card, love the design.