Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sending hugs

Hi everyone! I saw this sketch come across from PTI and I really liked how it could be used to create some clean and simple cards. Here's the sketch.

 This is what I did with it!


The sentiment is from the Friend to the end set from Papertrek, Ink. I also used Hibiscus Burst and stampers select white cardstock from PTI on this.  Pink gingham designer paper is from A*Muse. Green cardstock is from Bazzill.

Martha Stewart's leaf punch used to cut out the leaf behind the flower. The flower is something I just picked up from Ribbons and Bows Oh My! Isn't it the cutest thing? My Favorite Things fishtail dies used to cut out the green and pink cs.

There are a couple more sketches that are calling my name on Nicole's blog, might want to check them out for some CAS inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

You always make CAS - look so elegant - this is absolutely stunning.

Patti J said...

What a great sketch, and your card is beautiful, Laurie! Love the sweet gingham :) Thanks for sharing. I have a bit of blog candy today if you'd like to enter! Hugs...

Donna said...

You do such wonderful CAS cards, great talent!

Tammy said...

Very pretty CAS card! Love the matching center of the flower.