Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanks a bunch

Hi everyone! Sorry for being slow to post this last week, I've gotten some kind of virus and can't seem to breathe - and to top it off I got it from my boss when she was in town last week! Go Figure!

I thought I'd post a regular card this week to give everyone a break from all the Christmas cards.


Flower stamp is from Memory Box and colored with Copic's. I added some white pearls for the center of the flowers. I cut it out using one of my numerous tag dies.

The green is vellum that has been ran through the lattice embossing folder and then torn on the edge. Sentiment stamp is from Verve. I colored a white satin ribbon the same color as the flowers using Copic markers and tied onto the tag. It's also popped up using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love this card - especially the torn edges. Great job and the colors are beautiful.

Tammy said...

Very pretty!

Donna said...

Cute card, hope you feel better soon!