Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stripes

Hi everyone! I hope this finds you doing well. My husband and I spent our 26th wedding anniversary down at the beach and had a blast with the dogs.

Here is a card I created using one of the Viva La Verve sketches for August off of SCS.

All cardstock is from Papertrey, Ink. The stripes on the navy cardstock is created using a ruler and the picket fence distress marker from Ranger. That marker is a must have!!!

Sentiment die is done using one of the dies from MFT. I added some ivory pearls onto the corners for interest. Cream DMC floss used on the stitching.

Supplies:
Kraft, Vintage Cream and Enchanted Evening carstock from PTI
Enchanted Evening grosgrain ribbon from PTI
Pearls from Kasiercraft
Sentiment stamp- PTI

Here are a few pictures of the dogs and I at the beach!




Thanks for stopping by!




2 comments:

Tammy said...

Terrific card, love it's simplicity! Wow, the kids have grown and they are each gorgeous!

Myrna Marcano said...

So cute card!