Sunday, September 2, 2012

Birthday wishes

Hi all! I got to play around a bit yesterday and ended up doing a few cards using the Verve sketches over on Split Coast Stampers. Here is the one that I like the best.

The die cut that the sentiment is stamped on is from Verve. They just came out with the two smaller ones and I've got to say that I'm really glad I bought them! Awesome!

The designer paper is from Memory Box. I used the BG93 Copic marker to color the satin ribbon and the piece of linen to pick up the colors in the DP. Love how it turned out. Added the self adhesive pearls along the bottom and in the corners of the larges die to add some interest.

Thanks for stopping by!






Supplies:
Sentiment stamp - Verve
Dies - Verve
Cardstock - Papertrey, Ink
Pearls - Kaisercraft
Copic Markers
Designer Paper - Memory Box

3 comments:

Darnell said...

Mmmm, Laurie! That's a goodie!!

Myrna Marcano said...

So pretty card!

Myrna

Donna said...

Very pretty, like the colors!