Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mojo Monday #251 - Miss u like crazy

Hey there! Well, I did better than I thought I would. It's Wednesday night and I'm done with the Mojo Monday sketch - didn't think I'd be able to get to it until Friday. :-)


Sentiment stamp is from Verve. The little flowers are stamped using markers and the huff method. The stamp is from the former Angel Company. I added some small amber rhinestones from Kaisercraft to the centers of the flowers and the paper flower on the side has a brad in it. I haven't used a brad since I discovered self adhesive pearls and had to dust off the top of the bottle to get one out (giggling)!

Designer paper is from Making Memories which I cut up the last piece of for this card. I added a bit of faux stitching to set it off a bit from the light yellow background.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Very pretty and sweet! Love the paper, great colors in it.