Friday, June 8, 2012

Thinking of you


Hi there! I found some time today to play around with week 2 of Viva La Verve sketch challenge over on SCS. I was also practicing my water coloring and actually think I like how this turned out.




Poppy stamp is from A*Muse Studio and stamped in Archival jet black ink from Ranger. I used my Marvy Le Plume markers in yellow, butterscotch and pumpkin to water color.

Doily is cut out of water color paper using the die from Papertrey, Ink. The sentiment and the vintage oval die are from Verve and also cut out of water color paper. The green swiss dot paper is from Bazzill and the fern green designer paper is from Hot Off The Press.

The pennant is made by using water color paper and brushing on the same colors as the poppy. Then I used the ribbon banner die from Verve (psst..it's on sale right now) to cut the point.

What do you think? Thanks for dropping in and have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Very stunning, great coloring!

AmethystCat said...

gorgeous!