Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Hello everyone! Happy Mother's Day! Here is the card that I made for my so-called step Mom. She's not legally that, but we don't care.

This is a stamp that I've had in my collection for years and it's one of my all time favorites. It comes from a company called Great Impressions.

Colored with Copic's and cut out with a spellbinders label die. I was lucky to find a piece of cardstock that matched the color of copic's I used! Corner rounds used all around and self adhesive pearls added for some bling.

Sentiment stamp from PTI (I think, Oops I can't remember) I cut it out using a mega oval die and sponged around it with summer sky ink from Memento. 

I hope you have a wonder Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful image! Great coloring and pretty background.

Glittered Paws said...

What a beautiful card - and "mother" is love in the heart - I am sure she will love it.