Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Inspired vases

Hi everyone! I played around with the inspiration challenge over at splitcoast on Saturday. Here is what inspired me at this site and what I did with it.


Vase stamp is from Papertrey, Ink and stamped in versamark then heat embossed with glacier white embossing powder. Stems are stamped in Palette Jardin Moss. I used black cardstock to cut the layer out and make the light green main image really pop.

All cardstock is from Bazzill, except for the white and black which is from PTI. The big scallops were cut from the Quikutz cookie cutter die. Two white self adhesive pearls added for dimension. Sentiment stamp is from PTI as well and stamped in Archival ink.

I had just used the white lace on the card but it looked really blah to me so I colored some white satin using the G24 Copic Marker that went so well with all the rest of the card and inserted it on top of the lace. Main image is popped up using foam tape.

Thanks for stopping in. I'd love to hear what you think of my inspiration card!

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome card - love the layout - immediately pulled to the focal point.

Tammy said...

Very pretty! Gorgeous color and the lace is beautiful!

Donna said...

Very nice and elegant!