Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fore your birthday

Hey bloggers! When I got home from Alaska I had a nice package of stamps from PTI waiting for me to play around with. Here's the first card made with the new set called On the links.

The sentiment looks a little tilted to me...Hmm! Might need a re-do, but then again it is popped up using foam tape so that might be the reason. I sponged around it with green ink and it's cut out using the window word die from Spellbinders.

A self adhesive pearl is used for the golf ball. I kept things very clean and simple with this one as I'm sure I'll be using it for a guy! Green cardstock is from my stash and I'm pretty positive its from Bazzill.

Inks used: Studio G lime green, Palette Jardin Moss, Archival black and Red from Colorbox.

Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Great card - CAS and love the pearl golf ball. Glad you arrived home safely and what a nice surprise to have a package waiting.

Tammy said...

Super masculine card Laurie! Glad you are home safe and sound!