Monday, March 12, 2012

In the pink

Well hello everyone! Again, playing around with new stamps from PTI anniversary release. I really was just stamping around with this butterfly with different kinds of inks to see which one's gave the best coverage.

The answer is: Studio G chalk inks...at least for this card. The lighter pink is just a case of being stamped once already or ghost stamped.

I had a few butterfly charms in my stash and I used one of them to embellish or cover up one of the smaller butterflies that I didn't stamp real well. After all, I was just playing around....(giggle) Sentiment is stamped in Archival jet black ink. The polka dot dp is from Papertrey.

Have a colorful day!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Beautiful Laurie!! Love the layered stamps, it gives the card great dimension. ~jeni :)

Glittered Paws said...

How very pretty this is - I love butterflies and the butterfly charm is just perfect.

Donna said...

Very pretty, those opportunities to embelish are great!