Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A big thank you

Hello! I got this sentiment set from Papertrey, Ink for free when I placed my December order and had to play around with it.


The swirl stamp on the top and bottom of the die cut are from an undetermined stamp company that I found in my drawer. I thought they went pretty well with the sentiment. Everything is stamped in Archival jet black ink.

Designer paper is from Once Upon A Time from DCWV. Green cardstock is from Bazzill and the ivory is from PTI. I cut the dp with the bracket die from Tim Holtz alterations line. Then I popped up the bottom portion with some foam tape. Self adhesive gold pearls used inthe corners and ivory satin ribbon used behind the label die, which is from PTI.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful thank you card. I love the shape and the DP is fabulous.

Donna Heber said...

Gorgeous Laura - so elegant and pretty with that designer paper!

Jamie Martin said...

So pretty, love the layout :)