Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mojo Monday #214

Hi there! There is something about this Mojo Monday sketch that really caught my attention - don't know what, but here's how it came out for me.




The leaf is die cut from chipboard using the tattered leaves Alterations die. I used the new winter distress ink in Festive Berries to color it. To add the splashes of black, I dipped a tooth brush into black acrylic paint and used my finger to flick it about.

Sentiment and tag die are from Verve. Designer papers are from Papertrey, Ink. I did pop up the leaf and the sentiment tag with foam tape. Button is from OTC and tied with twine.

What do you think? Thanks for stopping in.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Laurie. Love the spot of green in the background.

Donna Heber said...

Just beautiful Laurie! I can see why this sketch caught your eye. You showcased it so well.

Marlene said...

Stunning card, Laurie! If you're not selling these, you should be. They're gorgeous.