Monday, November 7, 2011

Hello!

Hello! It's Monday and I'm going to be on a very long stretch work at my day job! Like 12 days straight without a day off! Ugh! Wish me luck, that I don't get sick or too cranky by the end of it!

This awesome stamp is from Gina K's "You go, Girl" set. She is colored with Copic's and cut out with a rectangle nestie. The sentiment is cut out using a circle punch and a label die from Quickutz.

The designer pink polka dot paper is from Making Memories that I got on clearance a few years ago because it was misprinted with black spotches all over it. I liked it, it looked distressed to me so I quickly put it into my basket and brought it home.

I used the edge die from Papertrey, ink to cut the bottom of the dp and the black cardstock. Then added the three black pearls from Queen and Co. White satin ribbon used and tied into a knot instead of a bow this time around.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the image and the polkadot DT!

Marlene said...

Very pretty, elegant card. I saw the black splotches you talked about, and I agree...distressed!

Jeni said...

Cute card Laurie! Love how you have her off to the right of the rectangle.
12 days straight!?!?!?! Hope you push through it. Make sure to eat your Wheaties! ~jeni :)