Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall challenge

Hi everyone! There's a challenge going on over at the Victorine Originals Blog right now! the theme this time is "Fall" and there are some stamps to be won for one lucky random winner. Here is my card that I made using VO stamps.
The pumpkins are colored with Copic Markers in YR04 and 07, plus shades of green in G21 and 24. Cut out and embossed with a square nestie.

The green designer paper has been in my stash forever and I have no idea who makes the cool textured stuff. I ran it through the CB with the edger die from Papertrey ink to get the design on the bottom.

I twisted up some jute twine and attached it to the back using scotch tape before adhering the green to the orange paper.

So, head on over to the Victorine stamp blog and join in on challenge #19!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Great card, Laurie!!! Thanks for sharing - feels like fall today, so your card is perfect! Ha ha, go figure - 83 yesterday, 53 today. Sigh....

Tammy said...

Lovely card Laurie. Very pretty image and great DP, love the texture.

Jeni said...

Beautiful card Laurie!! That green Dp is really cool. ~jeni :)

Glittered Paws said...

Love your colors and textures - how fallish this is, very pretty.

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card - lots of wonderful colors and textures to make me think of my favorite season: Autumn!