Friday, August 19, 2011

Be fabulous 2

Ok people! Here's the second card I made with this set and the Gift With Purchase stamp.

The small flower within the box is the GWP stamp. The bigger one in the middle I created using stamps from the Be Fabulous set. I stamped the box and then masked it off to get the flower stamped in about the same position as the smaller version.

All are colored with Copic markers. The blue swiss dot paper is from Bazzill that I just picked up from my LSS. The edge is cut with a die from PTI. I colored the small rickrack with the B0000 Copic marker that I used in the back ground on the flowers.

Yellow, white and blue are one of my favorite color combo's to use. I think it's so crisp and clean.

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the gorgeous sunflowers!