Monday, June 20, 2011

Chairs to you!

Hi everyone! Here's a sneak peak at a new stamp set that will be available soon at The Angel Co. Our new catty goes live at the end of this week! Sadly, I have to wait for my copy to be mailed to me. However, I was able to order a few of the new sets, so here's the first one.

This is from the new set called Chair-ished. The chair is stamped in Archival ink by Ranger and then heat embossed with clear powder. Copic markers in V15 and V17 used to color the cushions. This chair is so royal looking that I decided to go the purple route!

Designer paper is from TAC, but it's a retired collection called Genevieve. Teal back ground cardstock is from DCWV.

The sentiment is stamped in Palette Noir and then cut out using a die from Verve. I added some tiny black rhinestones from Kaisercraft on the ends.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be sharing a few more sneak peaks this coming week!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Love the embossing and this DP, I have some of this left still... but have been hoarding it!LOL!I might have to break it out...

Patti J said...

OOOH...very pretty Laurie - I sure miss that Genevieve paper collection :( Thanks for sharing - great creation!

Tammy said...

Oh I love this image and card Laurie. The chair is very regal and the dp is gorgeous!

AmethystCat said...

love your card!! And, can't wait to get my stamps!!! love this image!

Marlene said...

Pretty AND purple! Love it!