Monday, March 7, 2011

Thinking of you

Hi everyone. Since this week is a contest week over at the Mojo Monday blog, I just had to play along. Here is my card for this weeks sketch.


Designer paper is from Kaisercraft's English Rose collection, except for the pink polka dots which is from PTI. Bazzill celery green cardstock used for the base of the card and for the scallop circle. Leaf die is from Sizzix and is cut from a dark green piece of cardstock from my stash.

Stamps are from Verve; flowers from Kind words and the sentiment is from the Enjoy set. I stamped the flowers in Chalk inks from Studio G. I really like how soft but solid they turned out. Sometimes it's amazing how well those $1 inks work!

Self adhesive pearls from Kaisercraft used for the flower centers and the corners of the smaller left hand panel. I debated on using one of their new paper blooms on the top right above the circle, but I decided to leave it off as it was a bit too over powering. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the pink and green, very pretty card.

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - love the sketch design.

Jeni said...

Beautiful combination of paper, stamp & punches Tammy! Love it! ~jeni :)

Marlene said...

Oh pretty...love the splash of dark green against all the soft colors.

Chelsea said...

Love the soft colors.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Donna Heber said...

Awesome sketch! I love that English Rose paper and you have showcased it so well here.